Thursday 23 April 2009

Yin/Yang; I Have Two Balls And Neither Are Crystal

I feel like rhyming what I say tonight, like a song, I'm rhythmic and this feels right.

Ah, to watch the week come to a close and to think; 2 weeks remain after tomorrow. I peak. To be honest I enjoy the end of school, I'm not going to a prom all dressed up like a tool. Don't be mad, I'm not sad. I enjoy my true friends. I'd rather make it obvious that just pretend - that I like that shit, you know what I mean? The chavvy dance tracks on the TV screen. I'll sit out and smile rather than stay stood in denial. Sober. Loner.

It's been a while since I've smiled, and these pallid features have lifted a lip, I let it slip. I'm warmer underneath, But I like to hide it with this sheath. But to be back in school, should I be happy or sad? I'm not a jack-the-lad, but this just feels shit, Every little bit. I'm hating it, but hating it happily, does that make sense, not when I'm talking in the present tense. The people I know will make me laugh, but their retardation means the happiness won't last. I love you all uniquely, but bleakly. Enjoy this whilst it lasts, because you'll remain in the past.

So now I'll leave you with a merry tune, Something I put upon a forum to be groomed, But alas t'was ignored, left me bored, so you'd better fucking comment even if you say it's dumb, just as long as it says “1 comments” I won't shove my prom ticket up your... sleeve.



The A. O. RM (Ace of Spades)


If you wanna spam troll, I tell you “Word Games” man,
You win some, lose some, it's -all- still spam to me,
The pleasure is to play, it makes no difference what you say,
I don't share your greed, the only board I need is
The A. O. RM.
The A. O. RM.
Alright.

Playing for WD wall, dancing with the Dil,
Going with the flow, it's all insane to me,
Off to hell not heaven, lurkers watching you,
Double post or quit, the noobs are all in s**t,
The A. O. RM
The A. O. RM.

You know I'm born to lose, and THE GAME is for fools,
But that's the way I like it baby,
I have no life, I endeavour,
And Don't Forget The Nzer.

Pushing up the ante, I know you've got to see me,
Read 'em and weep, the dead man's posts again,
I see it in mods eyes, take one look and die,
The only thing you see, you know it's gotta be,
The A. O. RM
The A. O. RM

3 comments:

TomBeasley said...

Nice rhyming there. xP

Problem is: I don't know how Ace Of Spades goes other than the chorus so I can't really work out that song of yours. :P

Rabbitdrive said...

www.youtube.com :{P

Shan said...

It's good Benny.