Thursday 16 April 2009

Yin & Yang: Fuck it.

Ya know, I'm probably gonna be posting every/single/day from now on, because if I've got something to say, I find this helps me majorly.

So yeah, basically I'm not sure if this counts as good or bad, so I've classified it as both. Because I'm thinking 'fuck it'. See, nothing matters any more. Sometimes I wonder if I'd be better off telling my friends where to shove their moral support because most of the time, in fact no, all of the time, it does nothing. Nin's got it down to a tee IMO. Tom went into some big speech, and no offence mate, it didn't help me. Nin just said 'God, that is fucked' and I laughed. She didn't try to help me out and ironically, that's what I need. Just to talk to people and forget the bad things.

From now on, I'm different, kay? I'm gonna be hard hearted. My world's shattered one to many times, and I'm fed up of building it back with sand to be washed away again. I'm digging deeper. Sedimentary rock will hold this heart in place, because despite the chirpy happy look I play, it's there, and it's god-damn sensitive.

I'll still be there though. I'm still me, just with an edge that I want buried. Love hurts, so I'm saying fuck it. If some-one is destined to be with me, then he or she can do the hard work, because I'm fed up and my heart isn't fit for any of these games anymore.

No comments: