Wednesday 15 April 2009

Yin: Yes, I'm Now Coding My Blog

Yin is black, negative, and nurturing.

Yang is white, active, positive, and initiating/creating.

This shall be how you know if the post will be good or bad. So, as you have now guessed the title implies this will be a negative post.

Basically, looking around, the world is falling down the proverbial shitter. And going by the laws of physics, no matter how high we jump, gravity will always bring us down, until you end up in space, where there is literally nothing. In other words, we're never destined to end on a high.

It's always the good kids, isn't it? Never the dick-headed ones. Never the ones you'd GLADLY see struck down. And be all patriotic or whatever, say "you'd never like to see any-one die", but everyone wishes someone wasn't in their life. Everyone thinks life would be better off with someone dead. Well, Shan isn't one of those people. And to her and all of her friends and family, I'm here for you. You're not leaving us.

Oh, and not for the first time, In fact, actually, I make this the third time now; it turns out a girl that I like and I mean really really like would rather go off with another girl instead of me. My heart is numb and can't take much more before it becomes solidified. I'm so close to thinking "fuck everything and everyone" and just cracking.

Oh, and not to mention all my friends (bar the ones that really are amazing, and thank you) are pissing off as a result of my mood.

So yeah. Yin. If you don't like it, fuck off.

No comments: