Saturday 6 June 2009

Yang; Shamelessly Stolen From Nin's Blog

But with more cynisism.

Can you fill this out without lying?
Not a hope in hell.

What was the last thing you put in your mouth?
On to the sexual innuendos already are we?

Have you ever kissed anyone named Matthew?
Yes.

Now refer to my answer to question one.

Where was your default picture taken?
I'll have you know I am no motherfucking theif.

Last person you rode in a car with under the age of 20?
My brother?

Can you play guitar hero?
Why would you want to know this and not "Can you play guitar?" I refuse to answer this on moral grounds.

Name someone that made you laugh today?
No.

How late did you stay up last night and why?
Last night? Midnight. And I'm still awake now.

If you could move somewhere else, would you?
Fuck yeah.

Ever been kissed under fireworks?
Only metaphorical fireworks.

Which of your friends lives closest to you?
I'm sorry, I'm not familiar with this term "friends".

Do you believe ex's can be friends?
Refer to my answer to the previous question.

Calling or texting?
Neither. If someone wants me, they can get in touch with me.

How do u feel about dr pepper?
I didn't realise letters from the alphabet gave a shit about drinks.

When was the last time you cried really hard?
Oh, so then you know my weaknesses. Fuck off motherfucker.

Where is your biological father right now?
Why do you give a shit?

Where are you right now
I'd say, but that's not a question.

What bed did you sleep in last night?
I don't sleep.

What was the last thing someone bought for you?
A McDonalds. Okay, I bought it with my brothers money.

Who took your profile picture?
Your mother.

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
Your mother.

Was yesterday better than today?
Time is complex. I'll answer when you tell me which day yesterday was.

Are you mad about anything?
Yes. I'm fucking insane.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
That's dependant upon how aware you are that love is just a chemical reaction.

When was the last time you were extremely disappointed?
When your mother lost our baby.

Are you a bad influence?
I hope so.

Night out or night in?
Yes.

What items could you not go without during the day?
My central nervous system.

Would you share a drink with a stranger?
I wouldn't share a drink with my family, let alone a fucking stranger.

Who was the last person you visited in the hospital?
Hospitals are for pussies.

What does the last text message in your inbox say?
Nothing. People are too afraid of my scary ego to text me. Either that or I delete them.

How do you feel about your life right now?
Shit. If you'd asked me before I started this thing, it would be a helluvalot different.

Do you hate anyone?
Yes. If you'd asked me before I started this thing, it would be a helluvalot different.

If we were to look in your inbox, what would we find?
Sweet fuck all.

Can you easily tell if someones fake?
I think I'd be able to tell if someone was made artificially, yes.

Say you were given a drug test right now, Would you pass?
No. I take ACNE drugs regularly.

Has anyone ever called you perfect before?
I've been called alot of things. I don't think that's one of them.

What song is stuck in your head?
Last time I checked my brain was stuck in my head.

Someone knocks on your window at 2am, who do you want it to be?
The wind. I'd be fucking terrified if someone managed to knock on my window.

Wanna have kids before you’re 30?
Opinions change over time retard.

Name something you have to do tomorrow?
Link people to this blog so people can see what an idiot you actually are.

Can you whistle?
Yes. Now start running before I call the hounds.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach, or back?
Wanna know the best way to fuck me?

Do you think too much or too little?
There's no suh thing as thinking too much.

Do you smile a lot?
I try not to.

Who was your last missed call on your Mobile phone?
You don't know/nor ever will know any of the people I do. It doesn't fucking matter.

Whens the next time you will see the person you like?
When's the next time you'll use an apostrophe?

Can you handle the truth?
I think you should be asking yourself this question.

What was the last book you read?
I don't read. I skim.

Do you hate the last guy/girl you had a conversation with?
Yes. I hate everyone.

Question one's answer people.

Is there something you always wear?
Guilt of the murdered prostitutes in my cupboard.

What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
My memory is drained and I don't give a shit.

Honestly, who was the last person to tell you that they love you?
No-one hopefully.

Did you have an exciting last weekend?
Mediocre at best.

Have you ever crawled through a window?
Are you attempting to recruit me to some theiving agency?

Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes. My hair is dead.

Are you wearing a necklace?
I'm wearing a shoelace.

Are you an emotional person?
No.

What's something that can always make you feel better?
Pulp Fiction.

Will this weekend be a good one?
Because I forgot I have foresight.

What do you want right now?
To stop answering these fucking questions.

Have you ever worn the opposite sex's clothing?
You have some fucked up fetishes.

Look behind you, what do you see?
Your mother.

Have you ever worked in a food place?
I've never worked m'dear.

What would you name your future daughter?
Daughter? Also, what if I'd answered no to the other question about kids. Yeah, you're fucked then aren't you?

Any summer plans for 2009?
Do you want to rob my house?

Whats on your schedule for tomorrow?
Your mother.

1 comment:

TomBeasley said...

Okay, so that was awesome. :P