Wednesday 24 June 2009

Yang; Because depression's depressing.

Sometimes I don't know which way the world will turn and sometimes you have to plunge forward and hope for the best. The whole ordeal was over a lot quicker than I'd expected it. Admittedly there are still things to purge from my head but it's a beautiful day and I have 10 weeks and 6 days of this left so I'm going to enjoy my time here with the internet. (Yes, I admit; It is my second home but it's damn good.)

Also I completely owned a chav yesterday. (No offence Nin ;P) It was a Sixth Form introduction evening, and I was of course sporting my newest hair style. He turns to me and goes "Yo dude. Heavy metal!" in a thick American accent, to which I retorted (which he wasn't expecting); "Your imagination obviously surpasses your intelligence as A) We don't all speak in heavy American accents and B) There are people out there that enjoy more than one particular genre of music." Then, after a moment of stunned silence I picked up a custard cream (:3) and took a bite out of it. "A Stars all around then, eh?"

Also, I /am/ working on that damn list!

No comments: