Wednesday 20 May 2009

Yin OR Yang; Because I Have Absoloutley No Idea Where This Is Going To Go ~ P3: W5L5-W6L3-W9L2-W11L4-W16L4-W19L3-W21L1-W24L2-W27L1

This is going to be quite hard for me to write because it goes out to one person in particular and I'm linking several people to this page, so just because you're reading this, it isn't necesarily you, so bear with me, kay?


I planned on saying don't get the wrong end of the stick here, except that's secretly the right end of the stick that you're holding. I jjust wish it wasn't.

I hate how this keeps happening. I really do. I even realise that love is nought but a chemical reaction, but it still won't let me be. And I know where this is going to go, because I've been down this road a million times before. You know, if I knew you properly, I'd have said this a long time ago, 'cept I don't. And I really wish I did because you're intelligent, witty and beautiful. And not even one of those is use of a cliché. It's simply fact. I know that nothing can come of it though, so don't judge me by this or think of me any differently please. It's just better if it's out there.

Now, I think you should know that I actually took all day writing this.
I also kind of hope you don't realise it's you. However, there are clues scattered throughout.
Not the kind of thing I'm used too doing either. :{P

No comments: