Wednesday 27 May 2009

Yang; Bottom.

The title is an injoke. I mean okay so sometimes I /am/ up my own arse, but that's not what it was refering to.

Thomas Beasley came over the delightfully shit city of Birmingham and we saw Angels & Demons. it's great he was there, because it gives me a chance to slate the film. DON'T DO IT TO YOURSELF! btw. It's the most boring tripe ever that consisted of Robert Langdon telling us all what we all already fucking knew in an advanced way with lots of latin. There are also so many holes in it that if it were a football math, it would have been called off. Also, having one of the highest priests saying "awesome" was unrealistically awesome in it's own right. And then the explosion, followed by an implosion, followed by another explosion which somehow exploded again... Though I admit, I didn't see the little plot twist at the end it still enjoyed being raped by the book. And Tom was there to witness it.

Then we came back talking about someone in particular that Tom would like to bone but won't admit it and did our show which was totally kick-ass awesome btw. I have it recorded, cept the thing screwed up so it's in 4 parts. :{P IM me or leave a comment with your e-mail if you want it.

We also have the most organised biscuit tin Tom has ever seen and the innuendo in a pingu story is almost unbearable. :{P

So, that was out lurvely day.

Oh, the security at the train station is pretty lax btw. I made it all the way to the platform to drop Tom back off. :{P


So yes. Ben. Happy. And to finish the post with lyrics, lulz and Tom twitching, I now have said person from earliers number. xD Be 'fraid for the Benny monster will steal her off you. Maybe. :{P

And an appropriate end to a blog where I have slated a movie.


Closing Credits

And I'm guessing by that look on your face this is where it ends?
A look now I'm able to completely comprehend,
Second nature is a phrase that comes to mind,
I know the moment so well – Perfectly tuned, perfectly timed.

I'm well known for being cynical,
Because most movies have no pinnacle,
And like many a bad movie,
These are the closing credits no-one wants to see.


Martin Luther King had a dream where we could all live in harmony,
Well I'm sorry, it's a sight we'll never really see,
An apartheid so invisible the naked eye would pass it by,
But like nicotine, poisoned hearts hide in the sky.

I'm well known for being cynical,
Because most movies have no pinnacle,
And like many a bad movie,
These are the closing credits no-one wants to see.


Drop dead gorgeous,
Yeah, gauge my eyes,
Why do we fall in love,
And see truth in these lies?
I'm a broken buddy,
A corpse for the cemetery,
But I'll live through it again,
Before I die happily.

I'm well known for being cynical,
Because most movies have no pinnacle,
And like many a bad movie,
These are the closing credits no-one wants to see.


Star Trek on the other hand... X{P

No comments: